4/20/2009

Picnic Day!

The weather is finally getting warm and pretty enough to spend time outside!! AWESOME! This Saturday, Trevor and I took Blake over by Ashton and had a picnic.

(Trevor enjoying some premium picnic food)

Trevor also did some fishing in the morning, and caught a 6 and 10 inch rainbow trout... I think it was rainbow trout. He tossed them back anyway. Blake just about had a heart attack watching him fish. Every time Trevor would cast a line, Blake was SO SURE that he was throwing something for him to chase, and he was dying to swim across the river and find it. I did play catch with him for most of the morning, and I think for once we may have worn him out.


(Two of the three cutest men in my life... the other one is still in my uterus)

In other news, our washing machine just broke. Right now. Before the rinse cycle on our couch covers. I'm sure Trevor will be able to fix it, because he's awesome like that, but it has presented a particular problem for me: Normally I would just rinse out the couch covers in the bathtub and then stick them in the dryer, but I can't lean all the way over the tub. My belly is in the way. And honestly, in a fight between me and the soapy, heavy couch covers, I don't think I'm going to win. I guess the only option left for a respectable 9 months pregnant woman is to go have lunch with my friend and her daughter, and enjoy the 70 degree weather. Bye guys!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think you made the right choice. :)

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

just run the bath, shove em all in, and leave them there. who needs couch covers?